We are happy to welcome groups of all sizes to Coton Manor throughout the season. Garden admission is offered at a reduced rate of £6.50 for members of a group of 15 or more. Please click here for our group booking form to enquire about arranging a visit or telephone 01604740219 weekdays between 9am - 1pm.
We have a large grassed car park situated just across the road from the main entrance with plenty of space for coaches. If you have any elderly or disabled members of your group please advise the coach driver that they can draw up to the main gate to allow passengers to disembark before the coach is parked in the main car park.
Alternatively, The Stableyard Café serves a variety of light lunches, teas and snacks throughout the afternoon if you do not wish to order as a group. However, please note that tables cannot be reserved in the Cafe and as all food is prepared to order lunchtimes need to be staggered throughout the course of the lunchtime period to prevent lengthy queues and frustration!
In fine weather, customers can sit outdoors in the Stable Yard under a large, black walnut tree, or in converted stables when it is wet or cold.
Group Menu 2019
Please order from the same menu ie Option 1a or 1b, 2a or 2b for the entire group as we are unable to provide differently priced meals within a group
- Option 1a - £14.50 per head to include garden admission and sandwiches, tea, coffee or cold drink
- Selection of carefully made sandwiches from a range including home cooked ham, cheese and chutney, tuna mayonnaise, salmon and cucumber, coronation chicken, brie and cranberry, egg mayonnaise.
- Option1b - £17.00 per head to include garden admission, sandwiches, tea/coffee or a cold drink and a selection of homemade cakes
- Option 2a - £21.00 per head to include garden admission, main course and a glass of wine or soft drink
- Option 2b - £26.00 per head to include garden admission, main course, pudding and a glass of wine or soft drink
Our own home made Quiche Lorraine (or Vegetarian Quiche)served with salad and new potatoes
Delicious home cooked ham served with salad and new potatoes
Individual meringues served with cream and seasonal fruit or Homemade chocolate brownie served warm with ice cream